Re: Amy the clutz, tubs on top shelf...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sun, 15 Apr 2001 19:10:12 GMT

Amy Hughes wrote:

A couple days ago I went to the K-Mart on Ford Rd looking for blue tubs, since
LEGO was buy-1-get-1-half-price, for an effective cost of $15, same as TRU,
which I've never found stocked. They had six, but they were on the top shelf,
stacked in groups of three.

Be careful up there!

TRU in Ann Arbor had at least two dozen of the 3033 blue tubs @ $15 each
- and conveniently stacked on the floor. I picked up two on Friday.

I know what you mean about stacking bulk tubs high up on shelves. Meijer
in Belleville had gobs of 2184 tubs on sale last October for $9.99 and
prominently displayed at the head of the Lego isle.  I would buy a
couple each week. I went in on the final week of the sale to get a
couple more, and discovered to my horror that they had moved the
remaining stock from low shelf to the "get the ladder out" stratosphere
shelf. Needless to say I was too self-conscious to round up a sales
associate for help, and not brave enough to try to get them down myself
- so I went home empty handed. :(

--
J. Spencer Rezkalla