Re: Amy the clutz, tubs on top shelf...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sun, 15 Apr 2001 15:10:21 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Amy Hughes writes:
A couple days ago I went to the K-Mart on Ford Rd looking for blue tubs, since
LEGO was buy-1-get-1-half-price, for an effective cost of $15, same as TRU,
which I've never found stocked. They had six, but they were on the top shelf,
stacked in groups of three. They had the rolling Mega Blox thing on top of each
stack, and those technics canisters lined up next to the tubs. I'm not very
tall, so even standing on the bottom shelf it was quite a reach. You can
probably guess what happened with that rolling thing and those technics sets.
Good thing those canisters can survive an 8-foot fall :-)
Amy,next time you go in there and they are on the top shelf,let me know and
i'll lend you my hardhat from work.
Last night I found myself in Toledo accross the street from a TRU. It was the
last day of the tub sale, and they were stocked, so 13 tubs followed me home.
The rest of the stock whined and cried, but, sadly, I had to leave them behind.

Amy