Re: Amy the clutz, tubs on top shelf...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sun, 15 Apr 2001 15:41:45 GMT

It does paid off though when you find a very old, very dusty set way up
there behind everything.  Like a pirates set.  :^D

I remember in 1994...I still saw a couple of Launch N Load Seaports,
Intercoastal Seaports, a couple of 725 Basic sets.....all of which are
in steep demand these days laying in my local Toys R Us....
I went on a big time shopping spree (my mother thought I was crazy) and I
got all 3....I wish I had bought more of 725 but that is life.....

In 1999, I still saw a Night Lord's Castle for under $60 in my local Toys
R US....I bought that right away.....

I wonder what sets are going to be had in my toys r us.........