Re: Sci-Fi convention
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 04:07:09 GMT

Bob,

Hi there.  Amy had invited me to listen in on your group so I hope no one
minds.  I have always been a lego fan.  My name is Bob and I am the person
Amy mentioned.  I just wanted to say that we can provide a secure area for
display that is not a problem.  If you have any questions please feel free
to ask me.

Someone had also asked why Contraption moved to June and that is because
there was no hotel we could get into during our normal time.  Since moving
though we have had a lot of people say they like it better in June because
it puts us in between Confusion and Conclave.

I hope some or all of you will consider joining us and displaying some • stuff
or doing the panel mentioned above.  Thanks for your time and sorry to
inturde.

No apologies, we lve hearing from people! : ) I am Scott S., and I havbe a
few questions for you.
We would be happy to display some space creations, original sets, etc. for a
show, what kind of things would you look for in terms of a panel. I am not
too familiar with that.

Scott S.
--
Personal Page: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/index.html