  (canceled)

  Re: michlug.org and logo

Amy, Any troubles so far? Is it working properly? I just get a white screen, which in itself is not bad. I am sure either logo will be fine, but we will vote, hopefully no recounting necessary! : ) Scott (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: michlug.org and logo

(...) Hey this is michigan,we send all our voting impaired to florida. (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: michlug.org and logo

(...) Me either. I did a view source of www.michlug.org and it may not be the page that Amy meant us to go to. I dunno. ++Lar (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: michlug.org and logo

(...) Scott ,Lar, if i read Amys post right it says "i will post something there soon" so i don't think there's a problem it's just there is nothing there yet:) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: michlug.org and logo

Chris, (...) yet:) Indeed. Just curious if she was having trouble or anything. Scott "Still thinking about MASK" S. -- (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  (canceled)

  Re: michlug.org and logo

(...) they ..... (...) doesn't (...) Whereas the squarish logo is not good for a web page component. It is good for other uses such as t-shirts, hats, and bumper stickers. We should consider whether we want a logo and an web-logo Lester (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)