Re: michlug.org and logo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 02:37:32 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
Amy,

Any troubles so far? Is it working properly? I just get a white screen,
which in itself is not bad. I am sure either logo will be fine, but we will
vote, hopefully no recounting necessary! : )
Scott ,Lar, if i read Amys post right it says "i will post something there
soon" so i don't think there's a problem it's just there is nothing there yet:)