Re: michlug.org and logo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 17:21:54 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Amy Hughes writes:
The logos and new layout (incomplete) can be found here...

http://www.michlug.org/index.new.html

Comments about logos...

Logos for web pages should be narrow either horizontally or vertically, so
they

I can do some more re-sizing on the bridge logo, if the original creator • doesn't
object too terribly to what I've already done.

Amy

Whereas the squarish logo is not good for a web page component. It is good for
other uses such as t-shirts, hats, and bumper stickers. We should consider
whether we want a logo and an web-logo

Lester