Re: Saturday's Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 01:26:30 GMT

---snip---
Sorry about that. First off if you are coming from the west you would
probably be taking I-96 so you follow I-96 until it meets I-275 then go
South on I-275 to the six mile exit.  Once on six mile travel down it for
about 2 miles (not exact) until you reach Waterford Rd.  Waterford road is
right after Bradner road (Bradner is the 3rd street with a light on six mile
after the expressway)  I will have a sign on Six Mile before waterford to
give you enough time to turn on to it.  For me its really hard to explain
its almost a fork in the road.   Here is a map quest link:
http://www.mapquest.com/cgi-bin/ia_find?link=btwn%2Ftwn-map_results&random=692&event=find_search&uid=uc.607p58ar1ycgd%3Az2108xqy7&SNVData=&address=42700+waterford+rd&city=Northville&State=MI&Zip=48167&Find+Map.x=11&Find+Map.y=9

the star is my house

And here is a pic of that map:
Waterford is not in downtown Northville, Downtown northville is about 2
miles away.  You will not cross Waterford.  Waterford is a street that
branches off of six mile.
Ok sorry about the confusion.  Once on Waterford.  Go past the school
entrance go past the farm house and the driveway after the Farm House thats
not on Franklin is the one.  I will have a sign on My driveway to identify
it.  My house is greyish blue.

if you need some more directions i will try again.  Sorry about this.

~Kai~

42700 waterford rd
Northville MI 48167

Can you provide some more precise directions??? Say I am coming from the
west, do I get off 275 on 6 mile and go west on it till I cross Waterford?
Is Waterford in downtown Northville?? Stuff like that.

(believe it or not, I lived in Northville in the summer of 1980 but I forgot
everything about the place, totally...)

++Lar