Re: Saturday's Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 22:56:53 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:
Kai,

Well from the response i have recieved (which hasnt been
much) We are just
going to order a pizza(or 2 or 3), and have some pop &
snacks as well, right?

Sounds fine. Do you want us to bring some pop and snacks?

Bring what ever you want to eat if you want to have something else besides
pizza and chips and other snacks, i will have chips and salsa and some other
snacks.  If you want to help contribute to the pop and pizza fund (ehh bring
some pop you like, and money :))

Other than that i hope to get the Michlug website designed and the Michlug
orginization done (president, treasurer, etc) monthly budget, regular
meetings, and some planning for the July show which i will not be attending.
And some MOC display.

kai

And so far the people coming (to my knowledge) are:

Chris L.
Larry P.
Lester W.
Spencer R.
Amy H? (cant remember)
Scott S.
Trevor P.

Ah, ah, I am on the list! My friend Tony is coming as well,
AFAIK. Amy is coming, albeit a little late.

I believe that is it?  I really dont have a good memory
(how do i get past
school?)  ;)

Heh, it only gets worse from here! : )

Scott S.