Subject:
Saturday's Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 20:36:15 GMT

Well from the response i have recieved (which hasnt been much) We are just
going to order a pizza(or 2 or 3), and have some pop & snacks as well, right?
And so far the people coming (to my knowledge) are:

Chris L.
Larry P.
Lester W.
Spencer R.
Amy H? (cant remember)
Scott S.
Trevor P.

I believe that is it?  I really dont have a good memory (how do i get past
school?)  ;)

My adress is again

42700 Waterford Rd
Northville Michigan 48167

The big blue/grey house right next to the farm house.  I will try to have
signs on 6 mile pointing you towards my house.

See you there!

kai