Subject:
Boarding House
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 7 May 2004 12:45:05 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

The boarding house needed more space, so after getting approval from the neighboring tailor, they started making additions. Right over the tailor’s place.

Boarding House

--

Design Notes: I had this idea for one building needing so much space that it had to be built over another building. I’m not sure about the results. It’s sorta funky looking, but then I have to imagine that many buildings back then were rather oddly shaped, so maybe it’s ok.

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG