 Castle / 19810
Re: Boarding House
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 8 May 2004 16:01:03 GMT

   Design Notes: I had this idea for one building needing so much space that it had to be built over another building. I’m not sure about the results. It’s sorta funky looking, but then I have to imagine that many buildings back then were rather oddly shaped, so maybe it’s ok.

Hey Jason,

The boarding house is really cool. It was a great idea to build one building over another and it turned out well. I like how some of the windows are set in half a stud. I really like the odd shape of the building as well. It gives it some exterior character! I’d love to see you put some interior details in this one!

James