 Castle / 19814
Re: Boarding House
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 10 May 2004 12:01:50 GMT

In lugnet.castle, James Brink wrote:
   The boarding house is really cool. It was a great idea to build one building over another and it turned out well. I like how some of the windows are set in half a stud. I really like the odd shape of the building as well. It gives it some exterior character! I’d love to see you put some interior details in this one!

Thanks James. I am probably going to give the “one building over another” a try again, once I get some more parts in. (I build 6 more buildings this weekend and I am seriously running low on certain parts)(1). I’ve done ½ stud inset on town buildings before, this is my first try for a castle one. The odd shape has grown on me, as it sat on my shelf all day Friday, while I worked, and all weekend as I built. Interior details.. alas this one would be a pain to try and re-open now, but maybe... someday.

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG

(1) If anyone wants to make a donation (2), to further my attempts to build my own medieval europe, let me know. ;) I’m getting low on plates, 1x1 round bricks, roof slopes, and windows.

(2) Ok, I don’t really expect anyone to, but if they wanted that would be pretty cool.