  MichLTC to display at Curious Kids' Museum - St. Joseph, MI

Short notice, I know, but we only found out for sure this afternoon. MichLTC will be presenting a modest 12' x 6' layout. This will take place during the Curious Kids' Museum LEGO CONTEST! (More information on this can be found at the bottom of this (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org)

  Re: MichLTC to display at Curious Kids' Museum - St. Joseph, MI

(...) Oops maybe the url would be helpful. (1) (URL) the main Curious Kids' Museum Page: (URL) Spears MichLTC/MichLUG (URL) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)