Re: MichLUG Table Specs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 13:58:38 GMT

XFUT to trains.org...

I can testify to the strength of these tables. They're size compatible with
other 30x30 and 30x60 tables but a lot stronger (and heavier...)... We have
used these in several shows now and are getting faster and faster at
setup/takedown.

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Jason Spears writes:
If you have ever wanted to build modular tables capable of supporting a
member of your club(1) or even the heavest layout, look no futher.
MichLUG's table specs are now live.  Much thanks to Steve Ringe, would did
the design work on these and completed the drawings.

Link is on the front page as usual.
http://www.michlug.org/

-Jason

(1) http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/srezkall/GATS2002GR/3.jpg