Re: Train Station Update - Less than 2 Weeks to go before Grand Rapids Michigan GATS Show!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 06:24:48 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Scott E. Sanburn writes:
To All,

I decided to post on my continuing project to build a 3 brick
high module for my train station, since it was at GATS in
Novi Michigan back in January. This project is for the July
GATS show in Grand Rapids, Michigan, as part of the
MichLTC display.

Here is the overall directory:

  (Other URLs omitted...see the original posting!)

    Wow Scott! You've done an incredible job with the early
Bulk Parts! How do you keep those long rows of 4x3 windows
from buckling during movements (transport to/from shows)?

      -Z-