Re: anyone done a lego macdonalds?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 16:36:27 GMT

In lugnet.town, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.town, Jonathan Wilson writes:
I have seen KFC and dunkin donuts and other stores but has anyone ever
done a lego macdonalds?

{many wonderful McD's references snipped}

I know for sure there are other examples out there. Check PNLTC I think they
did one...

Yep, here is Steve Barile's:
http://www.pnltc.org/Gal_LLCA_0801/Americana/Gallery.html?08030044

I know you didn't ask about hot dogs but:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=58522 (also built by Peter)

I *love* that weinermobile!

--
Tony Hafner