Re: Ever happened to you?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 21:19:18 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Steven D. Weiser writes:
An unprecedented event has occured.  My apartment rent has gone down.

"Gone down" I never heard of. But there are rents unchanged since the
seventies right here in my city - by today's prices, two meals at McDonald's
are more expensive than those rents (25 years of continuous devaluation of
currency).

(And you are, I believe, VERY lucky! :-)

Pedro