    Re: meeting, forum and other stuff —Scott E. Sanburn
   Amy & All, (...) ON MArch 2nd, or that Saturday, I don't have a calendar handy. I think Tony said it was 50.00, and I think we said we would come up with the money when we get there. As for the address, I am not sure. Rick, Tony? (...) The only (...) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: meeting, forum and other stuff —Trevor Pruden
   (...) I got a lot of comments in mediums other than Lugnet on that mech. It seems that a lot of people are posting responses privately these days, which is a bit of a bummer to new members of the Lugnet who don't know yet "who's who". Scott, you'll (...) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)