Re: Train Station Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 16:41:59 GMT

David & All,

Thats awesome!!!

Thanks!

I like the skylight roof.  Lots of window pieces went into
this one.

I think TLC really likes this one. ($$$$$$$$$$$) : )

You make me want to build a station.

The more, the merrier. : )

I've always thought of doing Detroit's MCS in Lego.

Yes, indeed.

Or, in my dreams, a NYC Penn Station (the cool one).
Always good to be ambitious.

That's for sure! : ) I think if you did that in Minifig scale, we might need
a 1000x1000 foot display!

Scott S.