Re: Train Station Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 14:48:52 GMT

Jason & All,

2) Here is the train track side, as you can tell, Tony did an excellent job
on the roof.

It looks good.

Thanks, I told him what I was invisioning, and he did a great job! It works
great, and should withstand more abuse. : )

4) Here is the lobby, complete with the train logo, among some other
interior shots.

By george, that is a lot of tiles.  Either very cool, or slightly
overwelming.

Indeed. Very overwhelming. Especially when I had to pull them all for bad
baseplate placing.

I look forward to seeing in person.  One question though, the green stripe, > is that going away?

Nope, I thought a touch of nature would look nice. : ) Actually, I have the
BB order next to me here to fix that up. Just miscounted.

Otherwise I think it looks a little out of place.

Oh, come on Jason! ; )

Here are the first few pics of the canopy, I had a hard time trying to get
something I wanted.

Here are some updated pics of the canopy.

Canopy looks good.  I was wondering why we had a double road out in front of
the station, now I know, and I approve, good thinking.

Thanks. I figured that if it was a double road, we would have a wrap around,
one way and have a drop off / pick up area. I was really invisioning an
airport. The canopy is inspired by Flint Bishop Airport. Funky design, waste
of money, but it looks spiffy.

http://www.bishopairport.org/index.cfm

I can't find any good pictures of it, but it is a nice airport. Hmmm....
(Scott thinking of next project)

I LYKWIT.(1)

(1) Let You Know What I Think.

Thank, you sir! I am not confused right now! ; )

Scott S.