Subject:
Train Station Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 13:37:49 GMT

To All,

I posted to Brickshelf here last night, but I did not get a chance to write
about it.

I took some pictures of the station in progress, it is almost done, I have
to finish the final panel for the canopy and the other side of the pick up area.
I know I am going bonkers because I felt like building a small shop, snack
bar, etc. on the other side. Oh boy! : ) Good thing I remembered the other
side had the main
train tracks near it!

Anyway, onto the pictures:

1) Here is part of my Christmas present - Shop light, 2 more were added last
night.

It is brighter now. : )

2) Here is the train track side, as you can tell, Tony did an excellent job
on the roof.

3) Here is the GT engine, I am unsure if I will get the stickers for it or
not. I might pick them up at GATS. : )

4) Here is the lobby, complete with the train logo, among some other
interior shots.

Here are the first few pics of the canopy, I had a hard time trying to get
something I wanted.

Here are some updated pics of the canopy.

The canopy is not that sturdy, I think it is fine sitting in a fixed
position, but I am worried about transporting it. Oh well, we shall see.

Anyway, LMKWYT!

Scott S.