    Re: MICHLUG Organization, ideas, etc. WAS:(Re: MichLUG logo) —Trevor Pruden
   (...) Understood! :^) I think I started the whole "let's get together" since it had been awhile. As for the organization, I think that there has to be some formal structure with a formal time schedule, much in the way I hear of SeaLUG. Even if only (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: MICHLUG Organization, ideas, etc. WAS:(Re: MichLUG logo) —Jason Spears
   I would definatly like to get together again. Someone mentioned a March time frame. Pretty much any weekend in March is good for me. -Jason Spears (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)