Re: a week to go!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 10:19:09 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Peter Guenther writes:
OK, I'm in for Saturday.  What time do festivities start?

Peter

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Rick Hallman writes:
Okay... Feel free to correct my errors, but dont mess with the directions!!!
Current list is:
Kai Brodersen
Rick Hallman
Tony Hedglen
Chris Leach
Trevor Pruden
J. Spencer Rezkalla
Scott Sanburn
Jason Spears
(anyone being forgotten?)

Don't know yet:
Peter Guenther
Amy Hughes

Agenda?:
Sorting (grumble!)
Chit-Chat
MOCs
Celebratin' a one year of MichLUG (MiLUG for the first month :D)

Some have volunteered for Pop and cookie duty :) feel free, but I am
*trying* to get a cake. Everything seems to be in order church wise too.
Here is a picture of the sign of the church:
Remember!!!!!!!!!!! You must get off on EXIT 85 if you are coming by
highway. Go MapQuest or MapBlast and all that but Get off at EXIT 85, go
down Dewitt Road to the Herbison Road Intersection, Turn RIGHT at the horse
barn, so you are going WEST on herbison road. Turn LEFT at the drive the
sign is at. Should pass 3 buildings on the left before the church. The
church is set off the road, about 200 feet. Looks like this, we are meeting
in the section in the RIGHT of the pic:
Have fun! And see you Saturday!!!!!!

Rick "Who needs a Birthday present for his GF or else!!!" Hallman

I'll be there

Lester