Re: a week to go!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 02:27:40 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:
Fortunately, I will not bring anything to sort, as my collection is not even
ready to be sorted yet!

What is MiLUG?
I got bored so I cruised loc.us.mi and found out we ran with MiLUG before we
finalized a name.

You forgot orders! : ) It was at the first meeting that I brought orders for
MichLUG folk, and I am doing it again! Totally different format, cost
structure, etc. though. (TSSC-> TSSC Remnants)
hehehe

Rick, do you ahve the address handy?
Uh..... HMMM.
2931 Herbison Road