Re: a week to go!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sun, 14 Oct 2001 22:12:27 GMT

Rick & All,

Agenda?:
Sorting (grumble!)

Fortunately, I will not bring anything to sort, as my collection is not even
ready to be sorted yet!

Chit-Chat
MOCs
Celebratin' a one year of MichLUG (MiLUG for the first month :D)

What is MiLUG?

You forgot orders! : ) It was at the first meeting that I brought orders for
MichLUG folk, and I am doing it again! Totally different format, cost
structure, etc. though. (TSSC-> TSSC Remnants)

Some have volunteered for Pop and cookie duty :) feel free, but I am
*trying* to get a cake. Everything seems to be in order church wise too.

All right, any requests? I will just bring some Dew, Pepsi, and chips if no
one says anything.

Here is a picture of the sign of the church:

Remember!!!!!!!!!!! You must get off on EXIT 85 if you are coming by
highway. Go MapQuest or MapBlast and all that but Get off at EXIT 85, go
down Dewitt Road to the Herbison Road Intersection, Turn RIGHT at the horse
barn, so you are going WEST on herbison road. Turn LEFT at the drive the
sign is at. Should pass 3 buildings on the left before the church. The
church is set off the road, about 200 feet. Looks like this, we are meeting
in the section in the RIGHT of the pic:
Have fun! And see you Saturday!!!!!!

Rick, do you ahve the address handy?

Rick "Who needs a Birthday present for his GF or else!!!" Hallman

Yeah, that's important! : )

Scott "Orders are piling up, and I am happy!" S.