    Train2 report —Kai Brodersen
   Hello all, Just got back from Toronto and the Train2 event. I think anyone from Michlug who could have come would have enjoyed it very much. Well on Friday I drove up and stopped at the Lego blocks and bricks outlet (which is having a sale . . . 4 (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: Train2 report —Tim Strutt
   (...) I was browsing the 'recent' list on brickshelf and saw your Train2 stuff. I like your movie footage. Video of the video camera on a train, taking video of a train. That's almost perpetual filming. :-) The second video seems to be corrupt (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug)