Re: Train2 report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 02:30:37 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Kai Brodersen writes:
Hello all,
Just got back from Toronto and the Train2 event.  I think anyone from
Michlug who could have come would have enjoyed it very much.

I was browsing the 'recent' list on brickshelf and saw your Train2 stuff.
I like your movie footage. Video of the video camera on a train, taking
video of a train. That's almost perpetual filming. :-)
The second video seems to be corrupt though. Maybe it didn't get totally
uploaded.
Anyways, thanks for posting that stuff.
For those who haven't seen them, they're here:
Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)
ParLUGment #2