    Re: GATS —John Gerlach
   (...) Don't forget that word is getting around the GATS organization, that LEGO Train layouts are a very popular with the general public, especially with kids! I would think that if a group approached *any* GATS show organizer and said "we've got a (...) (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: GATS —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) True dat! My sense (could be wrong, it's what I picked up from their newsletter) is that GATS is a small family run company with not that many employees, so it's not like it takes a lot to spread the good word. It's spread. The train clubs (...) (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)