  Re: Finally Completed - Big Basement Here I Come! : )

Lester & All, (...) I have neither, but Lynn seems to, so good for her! : ) (...) There are other things than LEGO?! I will probably get one, but not right away, as we are not moving in til the end of the month. Scott S. -- (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Finally Completed - Big Basement Here I Come! : )

(...) Be sure and explain that to the grass Lester (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Finally Completed - Big Basement Here I Come! : )

Lester & All, (...) Well, the grass around here is very dry, as it has been hot and humid, and it is brown, so the growth isn't too bad right now. But it will be an issue we will address when we move in! : ) Scott -- (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Finally Completed - Big Basement Here I Come! : )

(...) If you're willing to go non LEGO(r) with the blades an entirely satisfactory robotic mower could be built using an RCX and suitable quantities of battery boxes, wheels, etc. However the downside is all that grass stainage on your Technic (...) (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)