Re: Shell sets, MICHLUG, and more.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 13:30:07 GMT

Rick & All,

2) I posted some extra items I have right now from the show
hmm...

I have a lot of curved track, and a Crane from trains too, I don't know
whose that is.

3) RTL Toronto was sabotaging our group (J/K)
Darn Canadians!

Indeed. Present MichLUG members excluded, of course.

4) I posted something about next plans for meetings, etc.
When is the next one? How about October 21st for the one year commeration! :P

That's a good idea! I am open to about anything at this point.

5) Indylug is forming (http://www.indylug.org)
Uh-oh. We gonna lose ya Scotty?

Nope, I will still be here. I am about the same distance from MichLUG as
IndyLUG, about 2~3 hours for everything, so I want to be a multi-state
LUG'er! : )

9) I am planning a huge train station
*SHUDDER*

Well, right now, I am guessing around 6 large gray baseplates, but I will
have to work on it a little first.

12) Something is coming up for MichLUG members only from TSSC soon, e-mail
me for details!
What's TSSC?

The Sanburn Systems Company. Lynn and I spent a good portion sorting the
remainer of the parts, plus tore up some bad sets for parts. I will post
some more info as time goes on.

13) I got a letter from LD saying all the other MOT models are delayed!
D'oh! And I wanted to jumpstart my Train ides of Secret Government projects!
For example, Tony is trading me the pieces to make ONE train car for my
BURPs. I am gonna put an ICBM on it. muhahhaa.

Evil, Rick, just plain EVIL!

14) Lynn and I found our house we want and we are planning on putting a bid
on it now.
(Big basement, of course)
Big Basement. MMMMMMM

MMMMMMMM indeed. : )

Glad to have you back, Rick! Now get building! I will get my Osco for some
pharmacy competition!

The RIte-Aid styled Walgreens will win!!!!!!!

Never, Rite-Aid styled Walgreens are EVIL! They will all be destroyed by
Osco! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Scott S.