Re: Shell sets, MICHLUG, and more.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 13:15:26 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:
Rick & All,

Hiya guys! I need a headsup on all the posts recently, like the inportant
info.

Sum it up? Let's see:

1) A lot of pixtures form the show - we took first place • I noticed the big blue ribbon :)
2) I posted some extra items I have right now from the show • hmm...
3) RTL Toronto was sabotaging our group (J/K) • Darn Canadians!
4) I posted something about next plans for meetings, etc. • When is the next one? How about October 21st for the one year commeration! :P
5) Indylug is forming (http://www.indylug.org) • Uh-oh. We gonna lose ya Scotty?
9) I am planning a huge train station • *SHUDDER*
12) Something is coming up for MichLUG members only from TSSC soon, e-mail
me for details! • What's TSSC?
13) I got a letter from LD saying all the other MOT models are delayed!
D'oh! And I wanted to jumpstart my Train ides of Secret Government projects!
For example, Tony is trading me the pieces to make ONE train car for my
BURPs. I am gonna put an ICBM on it. muhahhaa.
14) Lynn and I found our house we want and we are planning on putting a bid
on it now.
(Big basement, of course) • Big Basement. MMMMMMM
15) I am just growing weirder and wackier everyday, but that is normal for me

That's terrific. I was planning on printing out some pictures this week of
the GATS so I can show the people there, and also TRU.

Glad to have you back, Rick! Now get building! I will get my Osco for some
pharmacy competition!

The RIte-Aid styled Walgreens will win!!!!!!!

RIck