Re: A couple of new capitals.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 00:07:31 GMT

In lugnet.space, Trevor Pruden writes:

Hey, did anyone happen to see the latest pics from the Grand Rapids GATS
that occured this weekend?  Someone actually made an Oscar Meyer Wiener
mobile.  Looks very nice.  I think it would hilarious to try a hand at an
Oscar Meyer Wiener Spacemobile!

Well it DOES have gull wing doors and Peter G. was saying he thought he
could mount some rockets on the inside of them so when they were open,
instant spaceship (the doors become wings, of course...)