Re: Just got back from GATS...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 14:29:30 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Peter Guenther writes:
I've already got a "short list" of what I want to build for the next show,
including:
-Play Place for the McDonald's (I was going to anyhow and a kid Saturday
morning said, as I was showing him the interior, "but there's no slide!!!")

Isn't it great the way kids notice stuff like that?

When the GMLTC does shows (which isn't very often, we know) we usually talk
to the kids before we talk to their parents.  Kids are so much more fun to
talk to!

The 'standard' reply when they first see a LEGO train layout:
Parents:  "I could never build that..."
Kids:  "I *could* build that, if I had enough bricks!"  <grin>

JohnG, GMLTC