Re: Saturday pictures of MICHLUG/LTC at GATS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 01:05:28 GMT

Congrats on the first place finish.

I noticed that this show you had the plexiglass up, how did you attach that
to the tables? I know that you are not using custom tables, but just the
standard issued banquet tables, so I'm curious how you got the glass to attach.

jt

-------
James Trobaugh
North Georgia LEGO Train Club
http://www.ngltc.org

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Rick Hallman writes:
Again, sorry for the quality. the camera holds only 20 pics. Larry P and
Scott Sanburn will have more, better quality ones. Consider the following
*teasers*.

Head-on shots of the sloooow monorail and ++Lar's Bullet train

Steve Ringe's Bridges

Chris Leach is wierd.

Air Force One

Crack house, Gun shop, School. In that order.
  <post to off-topic.debate to debate the ethics of this picture>

Overall pics

Tony Hedglen's construction

The ICBM missile!

Illegal Horse permit?