Re: Reminder: Meeting/Get-together in Ada
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sun, 24 Dec 2000 23:58:16 GMT

Hey if anyone has those half of 3x2 bricks seen in the front of bob hayes
f40-ph model here http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=22768 the
grey thingys ONLY IN YELLOW i will pay out in cash or if any of you has 4 of
them please list a parts list(e-mail to me) you want to trade for.
And chris if you have 6 i will trade them for the garage doors
thanks
kai

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Steve Bliss writes:

Here are a few more details about next week.

Gift Exchange/Building Challenge:  I think it would be fun, and seasonal
:), if everyone brings a 'gift', a wrapped package containing a small
number of LEGO parts.  I'm thinking somewhere between 20 and 30 pieces per
package.  We could exchange the gifts by drawing numbers (or do a white
elephant game), and then we'd all have to build something out of the pieces
we got. No prizes, just fun.

Does this sound like a good idea to y'all?
I think this sounds like a great idea and have already wrapped some extra
parts.  One suggestion though, I think everyone should put a minifig in
their 'gift'.

Trading:  There have been a few inquiries about trading activity.  If
you're interested, bring what you've got.
There are a few specific pieces I'm looking for that I'm hoping someone
might bring if I list them, so here they are(quantities are listed first):
One- Red sliding train door (type 1)
Two- 4x4 45 degree double inverted slope in red
Two- 4x4 triple inverted wedge in red
One- 2x2 white plane window
Two- 1x2 white tile with envelope print
Two- 2x2 blue minifig chairs
Five- 1x1 red cones
Six yellow and Ten white 2x2 round bricks, plus Four red 2x2 round plates
Jeff i have those round 2x2 white bricks and several of the 2x2 white plane
windows.I will look for the other parts.
I'll be bringing a bucket of spare parts to trade, but if there is something
specific someone wants let me know and I'll bring it if I have it.

MOCs: Definitely bring any constructions you want to share.
I have a few train MOC's I'll be bringing, but not much else.
Jeff you write you have train MOC's ,are you particapating in our train show?

ears!
I also plan on bringing some parts I've received in auctions or garage sales
that I have had a hard time identifying what sets they're from, in hopes
someone there might know.
See everyone at Steve's
-Jeff