Re: Reminder: Meeting/Get-together in Ada
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 01:30:48 GMT

Tim,
mind if I bring my laptop because i am having problems with LDraw?
thanks
kai

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Tim Courtney writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Steve Bliss writes:
Just a quick reminder:  I'm holding holiday LEGO-fest'ivities at my house
on Wednesday, December 27th.   I hope to see many of you there. :)

Steve

I'll be there - along with possibly one or two other people from Chicago.
I'll give you a headcount in advance.

See ya then.

-Tim