Re: GATS layout suggestions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 00:22:12 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Chris Leach writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Peter Guenther writes:
Ok i moved the monorail.Keep in mind the track(mono) sits on 16 bricks then
the track itself(to keep clear for the RR track).

16 bricks?  Shoot, this could be a little tight for my Amtrak Superliner...
Not to mention the dinosaur transport car.  I think both of those end up
being 14 high (counting wheels) so we should be OK, if people even want to
run these...

Wow 14 high that's tall! With them sitting on the track that will be a tight
fit!I thought by going with 16 it wouldn't even come close to being a problem.

Now that I think about it, I think it was 14 high with wheels AND track.
The Superliner is a double-decker train, remember--even though I used the
lowboy plates, I think it's 11 bricks and a plate on top of the low part of
the plate.

Peter