    Re: Logo graphics —Rick Hallman
   (...) Trust me. Me and Mr. Photoshop are working on a more permanent one. Questions though, is thier a logo for the Michigan Central Railroad? I looked it up, but I couldnt find one. I am busy warping the Lego Train <-O-> logo and the O=== one. Is (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: Logo graphics —Scott Sanburn
     Rick & All, (...) Well, as for the MTLC logo, I think a more train oriented logo would be better than non train related things, like deer, lighthouses, etc. Maybe take the LEGO train symbol and put michigan in the center of the circle? As for the (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: Logo graphics —Lester Witter
   (...) For Michigan landmarks and symbols, you might consider working a pothole into the logo Lester (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)