Re: Logo graphics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 03:04:30 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Amy Hughes writes:
I've put together a page of logo graphics...

http://www.michlug.org/logographics.html

Thanks for the effort! I vote for the blue state with black letters
(hopefully for a *temporary* logo while we find a permanent one)

Trust me. Me and Mr. Photoshop are working on a more permanent one.
Questions though, is thier a logo for the Michigan Central Railroad? I
looked it up, but I couldnt find one. I am busy warping the Lego Train <-O->
logo and the O=== one. Is thier any easily recognizable michigan landmarks?
The Bridge is one. What about a lighthouse? Maybe using a deer or something.
I am desperate for ideas, but I can't crack into Photoshop until I have some
definitive ideas.

Rick