Re: Logo graphics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 04:57:36 GMT

Rick & All,

Trust me. Me and Mr. Photoshop are working on a more permanent one.
Questions though, is thier a logo for the Michigan Central Railroad? I
looked it up, but I couldnt find one. I am busy warping the Lego Train <-O->
logo and the O=== one. Is thier any easily recognizable michigan landmarks?

Well, as for the MTLC logo, I think a more train oriented logo would be
better than non train related things, like deer, lighthouses, etc. Maybe
take the LEGO train symbol and put michigan in the center of the circle?
As for the MichLUG logo, I think it is fine.

Scott S.