    E-Mail —Kai Brodersen
   EVERONE! One June 16, at 2:39 p.m. a message was sent out to all the people in my address book by mistake. I told people who e-mailed me back that this was a computer bug. Well until I could figure out the problem I called it a computer bug. I (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: E-Mail —Scott Sanburn
     Kai, Tell your dad to be more careful before he sends to everyone on the mail. If you need to apologize for it, maybe he should be the one, and try to be a little more "apologetic" rather than this "pleasant" e-mail with certain "things" quoted from (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

         Re: E-Mail —Chris Leach
     (...) ohhhh you nasty Republican you....<tonge in cheek> (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: E-Mail —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) I thought it was a virus at first. But I forgot you and your father share one account. You may want to look into getting a different email account for yourself, there are several providers that give you free mail that is accessible over the (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: E-Mail —Steve Bliss
   Ah, I see. I assumed it was spam that I wasn't interested in, and deleted the message, without looking at the attachment. Sounds like it's a good thing I did. Steve (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)