Re: E-Mail
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 17:24:57 GMT

Ah, I see.  I assumed it was spam that I wasn't interested in, and
deleted the message, without looking at the attachment.  Sounds like
it's a good thing I did.

Steve

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, kai brodersen wrote:

EVERONE!

One June 16, at 2:39 p.m.  a message was sent out to all the people in my
address book by mistake.  I told people who e-mailed me back that this was a
computer bug.  Well until I could figure out the problem I called it a
computer bug.

I figured out the culprit after I read the sent items folder in my outlook
express.  Please excuse me for the fact is, my Dad, yes my dad who is living
in my house, flesh and bones sent that out to the whole address book, for he
thought it would a "good idea".  He failed to realize that certain people
here think the George Bush is their godsent and responded quite "nicely",
although some people were very understanding, thank you Larry.

I have talked to my Dad now, but still thinks everyone should do it and is
quite stubborn.  I DO NOT SUPPORT WHAT MY DAD IS SAYIING, I am in the middle
of this, and frankly I dont care about Bush, or Gore, or the whole dang
thing.  So please do not send me e-mail intending to turn me over to the
dark-eh-republican side, or any e-mail that is offensive.  I find it
emotionally distressing to apologize for my dad.

And by the way I do not send e-mails that say "Happy Solstice".  I am not
that type of guy, and I wouldn't use e-mails either.

In the case of this happening again.  I will post here just to give you a
heads up.

But, if you find these messages in you box, I do not need to hear you
opinions on what you think about Bush or Bill, or "eviromentalists wacko
garbage".  If there isnt a heads up here, it either means I am away and my
mom or dad has sent this out, or that message is the secret to life.  You be
the judge.

If a heads up is here DELETE it.  I now know what you think.  This is my dad
who is sending this not me.  I dont need to know opinions.

Thank you for you VERY UNDERSTANDING e-mails.  I hope to have a comp of my
own in the future.  Please excuse my Dad.  Next time you see him, tell him
what you think.  It will be fun to watch him try to argue his pathetic
ponderings of life.

kai

p.s. if there any mistakes up there, excuse I am ready to fall asleep.