Re: March 13th is the date set for San Diego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Sun, 7 Mar 2004 03:47:40 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Adrian Egli wrote:
   So I figured, the 13th it will be. Hope to see you there!

Adr.

Ah, well...the 13th is the one day I already had set aside for a familial commitment, so I’ll apologize in advance for not being able to attend.

I’ll see you in April!

Build well, -Dave