Subject:
March 13th is the date set for San Diego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 15:59:57 GMT

As the subject line says, the 13th it it and that’s about a week from today!

Many said either the 13th or 20th would work for them but I got a message the other day from Bruce Lowell that he and Derek Schin could make it for the March 13th. So I figured, the 13th it will be. I’m thinking a “start time” of around noon would work out for those coming from the North. A sooner time is no prob; I’m an early bird.

Here’s a MapQuest link to my address- http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&countryid=250&addtohistory=&address=5365+El+Noche+Way&city=San+Diego&state=CA&zipcode=92124&submit=Get+Map One note to add that’s not on MapQuest, the house sits in the alley of the cul de sac (newbie UPS drivers go nuts).

I’ve got full use of the living room and that should provide us with enough space for showing stuff (the bridge I’ve got up won’t be a space hog) and the BST rituals.

Hope to see you there!

Adr.