    March 13th is the date set for San Diego —Adrian Egli
   As the subject line says, the 13th it it and that's about a week from today! Many said either the 13th or 20th would work for them but I got a message the other day from Bruce Lowell that he and Derek Schin could make it for the March 13th. So I (...) (20 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, FTX)

        Re: March 13th is the date set for San Diego —Dave Johann
     (...) Ah, well...the 13th is the one day I already had set aside for a familial commitment, so I'll apologize in advance for not being able to attend. I'll see you in April! Build well, -Dave (20 years ago, 7-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, FTX)

        Re: March 13th is the date set for San Diego —Josh Baakko
   Quicky post, anyone around Riverside that can pick Ariana up? She'd like me to do it, but that requires driving from 10 mins away from Adrian, ALL the way up there AND back, then back down... & THEN back up there again to drop her off... If anyone (...) (20 years ago, 12-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, FTX)