Re: LUGOLA Meeting 6/7/03 was a huge success!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 03:22:22 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Anne Carasik wrote:
Hi all,

I wanted to thank everyone for coming to the LUGOLA meeting this
weekend. It was a huge success, protected by General Charlie and
Cody.

I didn't keep an official count, but we had at least 20 people
there, and lots of MOCs. I want to thank everyone who not only
brought food and drinks, but who helped move furniture around :)

I have some photos that need to go up, and I'll try to get them
up sometime this week.

I hope everyone enjoyed themselves, and everything was really
successful. We even had a few visitors from the Bay Area drop
in, and bring some awesome MOCs with them.

-Anne

Thanks for hosting the event and letting us join in the fun.

Tristan, Jillian and I had a great time hanging out with you guys on Saturday.
Hope that we'll be able to do it again sometime :-)

Regards, Kenny Paul