Re: LUGOLA Meeting 6/7/03 was a huge success!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 06:31:06 GMT

Hello,

Just wanted to say thanks to Anne for hosting the meeting and opening up her
house to all of us.  The meeting wasn't huge, but it had a good showing of
people and models, and we seemed to have the only spot of sunshine in the
greater Los Angeles area :-)

I apologize to those who came to the meeting, but whom I didn't get in the group
photo.  It only occurred to me to take the photo after several people had
already left :(

Anyway, thanks again for a great time; I hope to make it down to more than one
meeting a year, so maybe I'll see you all again soon!

Later, Chris