Re: Pictures from the LUGOLA Meeting 6/7/03
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 19:31:43 GMT

I love seeing pictures of my second family. :P

Gotta love it. Check out all those famous LUGers'!

LOL! Check out Dave's Action Pose!

The sunny So. Cal. weather looks like it made for a good day.
We got rained on during our meeting. :( But we still had alot of people.

Imagine if the Parts Pimp talked like snoop.

Hey is that Ranjo's little one?

I'd like to come for another meeting sometime.  Something to shoot for.

(part time Lugolaer)