    LUGOLA Meeting 6/7/03 was a huge success! —Anne Carasik
   Hi all, I wanted to thank everyone for coming to the LUGOLA meeting this weekend. It was a huge success, protected by General Charlie and Cody. I didn't keep an official count, but we had at least 20 people there, and lots of MOCs. I want to thank (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

        Re: LUGOLA Meeting 6/7/03 was a huge success! —Daniel Jassim
     Hi Anne, Thanks for hosting. I had a great time. Great to see everyone again, too. --Dan (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

        Re: LUGOLA Meeting 6/7/03 was a huge success! —Kenny Paul
     (...) Thanks for hosting the event and letting us join in the fun. Tristan, Jillian and I had a great time hanging out with you guys on Saturday. Hope that we'll be able to do it again sometime :-) Regards, Kenny Paul (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

        Re: LUGOLA Meeting 6/7/03 was a huge success! —Christopher Snead
   Hello, Just wanted to say thanks to Anne for hosting the meeting and opening up her house to all of us. The meeting wasn't huge, but it had a good showing of people and models, and we seemed to have the only spot of sunshine in the greater Los (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)